Thursday, May 24, 2012

Flyleaf Benefit Concert

On Sunday (May 20), Flyleaf held a benefit concert somewhere in Texas. They did it to raise money for the family of their sound engineer, Rich Caldwell, who died in a car accident (full details can be found in this video announcement by the band). If I had enough money and a few friends I could drag with me, I seriously would've loved to go. Except 1) it was in Texas 2) it was on short notice 3) my family barely tolerated Skillet at WinterJam. But still, from what I've heard, the setlist for the show was awesome. Anyway, the reason for posting this is because they performed one of their new songs, "New Horizons" at the concert, and I found a video with some decent audio quality. So I thought I'd post it here, in case there's any Flyleaf fans who read this blog. Plus, I found another few songs with good quality, so I thought I'd put them here too. So please enjoy!
On a side note, Flyleaf announced that they're going to be giving "Broken Wings" an official release on their new album. Geez, I really can't wait for this to come out. Flyleaf always makes me wait too long for new music! Haha.
Again
Broken Wings
New Horizons [New song]

No comments:

Post a Comment